Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Teacher Training in Tenerife - 50 H CEP - Hatha Vinyasa Yoga, Qi Gong & The art of touch - 18 - 25 june & 29 Oct - 5 Nov
BECOME AN OUTSTANDING YOGA TEACHER AND LEARN HOW TO OFFER SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU GET IN THE AVERAGE YOGA CLASS
UNLOCK YOUR HIDDEN POTENTIAL AND BE THE TEACHER YOUR STUDENTS FEEL INSPIRED BY
Have you reached a point in your teaching or self practice where you feel stagnation?
Do you know it’s time to get more creative but you just don’t know where to start?
And would you like to be able to teach yoga classes that go far beyond the physical asana practice where your students have experiences on the mental, emotional and spiritual level as well?
Great, you came to the right place!
Nowadays, almost everybody who is into yoga attends a teacher training at some point. And many actually start teaching others afterwards, creating their own routines and teaching style.
And those are necessary and great steps on this journey.
However, if you want to go really deep – both in your own practice but also with your students – you’ll need a little more than what you learn in the basic 200 hour yoga teacher trainings.
This 50 hour YTTC will make you stand out from the masses
You get tools in order to elevate your existing practice and teaching skills in order to offer more diversity in your classes.
Elements of Qi Gong, another ancient healing art, will give your practice & teaching the magical ingredient and make your teaching so much richer.
You will be able to create deeply spiritual experiences, which makes your classes and workshops more interesting for your community and will attract new students.
Are you ready to step out of the main stream yoga world and let your true potential as a teacher unfold?
What will you learn/receive?
- You will learn the essence of Qi Gong & how to blend it into your existing Hatha Vinyasa Yoga practice
- You will get the frame work of Yin & Yang YogaQiFlow’s to be inspired to create your own flows
- By teaching each other your self created flows, you gain a lot of new flows, you can install immediately in your classes back home
- You will receive a feeling of being in a like minded community 🙂
- You will receive a Certificate from IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
Your Guide: Who am I?
My name is Marco Bartolomeo.
I started practicing Yoga back in 2009 in Germany. The combination of conscious movement and breath, combined with mantras broke my shell on the outside and touched my heart softly from the inside.
In 2012, I discovered ‘Qi Gong’ in a Thai Yoga Massage Course and was fascinated by the healing power of this ancient healing art. Ever since, I have been blending both healing traditions together – working with Yoga and Qi Gong.
In 2013, I started my professional formation to become a Certified Yoga Teacher, studying for 6 months at the Yoga Institute ‘Soul of Yoga‘ in Encinitas (CA/USA).
Teaching Yoga and Qi Gong around the globe for many years and keeping the connection with my heart, I developed my signature style Yoga what we know today as YogaQiFlow – a very intuitive way of practice, making Yoga not just a healing tool, but a personal piece of art.
How is this YTTC different from others?
More than just a different yoga form, Yoga Qi Flow unites energetic & relaxing moments and balances YIN & YANG energies we all hold within us.
This unique meditative practice is like a beautiful dance, that increases presence and awareness, awakens the inner guide, and creates space to release emotions.
This YTTC consists of different components – Hatha Vinyasa Yoga, Qi Gong & Bodywork. Also, this is a organically alive Training – meaning there is a schedule and structure, but within this structure you will learn to create your own flows and teach those to your fellow participants. Therefore you don’t just get new inspiration from me, but from each other as well.
This 50 h YTTC was not just designed to teach you new skills, but also to give yoga teachers & practitioners time for self-nourishment – because your own state of being is the base for anything you can pass on to others.
So I have created a space for professionals to get inspired not just by the innovative course content, but also by each other and getting to know themselves on a deeper level.
This training is for you, if…
- you reached a point of being stagnant in your practice & teaching
- you want to find a way to make your practice more fluid, finding strength & softness at the same time (YIN / YANG principle)
- you want to find the right queue’s and/or tone of voice in your classes
- you want to be able to go beyond the physical asana practice – wanting to create an atmosphere that people have an experience which gets into the emotional, mental & spiritual bodies
- you want to learn the correct approach to touch students in class (not being too invasive to their own practice experience but still making them feel supported)
- you want to be able to feel into the class energy and adapt accordingly in the moment to the audience
An Overview of the 50 hour YTTC Curriculum
Introduction to PURE QI GONG & YOGA QI FLOW – How to fuse Hatha Vinyasa Yoga with Qi Gong.
One purpose of this Yoga Teacher Training Tenerife is to awaken feminine and masculine energies in the body, mind and soul in order to create balance from the inside out.
Fusing the gentle practice of Qi Gong, you will be guided to a place of peace first, to gain trust and stability for every yoga asana. You will be activating the power of listening, to the exterior and interior. Feel what your body and soul needs at any given moment.
Creating unity through a balanced Hatha/Vinyasa yoga practice fusing elements of Qi Gong & Tai Chi, this Module will give you a completely new vision of being present and aware with yourself and your surrounding.
SEQUENCING FLOW – SUN SALUTES – Variations & YIN/YANG Flows
In this session we will discover and learn new flows and sequences, giving you time to play with new ways to sequence your classes and helping you to create inspiring new flows to keep you and your students interested and excited with their practice.
THEMES, QUOTES, & QUEUING FOR CLASSES
Here we will take time to gather material which resonates with us and our hearts, talking about how to theme your classes and how to gather quotes which inspire and help students to reflect. We will also practice reading out these quotes and learn how and when is the best time to share these during a yoga class. We also look at tone of the voice, queuing and much more.
THE ART OF TOUCH / GUIDANCE & ASSISTING
The power of touch: This session helps you to discover your touch and its power when used during yoga classes. We’ll practice some Soul in Touch Thai Yoga Bodywork and learn how and when to approach students and things you can do to assist them during their asana practice and during Shavasana.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this YTTC Yoga Alliance certified?
A: No. it’s not. I do not resonate with Yoga Alliance as a quality assurance. Therefore you will get a certificate over IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine), which reflects more my values and style.
Q: Can I take the course even if I haven’t successfully completed a 200 h Yoga Teacher Training?
A: No, you need to have completed at least a 200 h Yoga Teacher Training Course. You should be also teaching for at least 6 -12 months to get the maximum out of this course.
- 07:00 – 9:30 Guided Morning Practice (Meditation/ Pranayama/Qi Gong/ YogaQiFlow)
- 09:30 – 10:45 Breakfast
- 10:45 – 11:00 Satsang/Chanting
- 11:00 – 12:00 Teaching Methodology (Sequencing Flow – Yoga & Qi Gong), Themes, Queuing, Quotes etc)
- 12:00 – 13:30 Create your own & Teaching Practice Part 1
- 13:30 – 15:00 Lunch & Rest
- 15:00 – 16:30 Create your own & Teaching Practice Part 2
- 16:30 – 17:00 Tea Break
- 17:00 – 18:30 Guided Evening Practice (Qi Gong/YogaQiFlow)
- 18:30 – 20:30 Dinner & Chats J
- 20:30 – 21:00 Evening Activity (Meditation/Qi Exercise/Chanting etc)
The program starts 18th June at 18.00 with an Opening Circle and ends 25th June after breakfast. Check out at 11.00 am. Schedule subject to change.
- 6 Days of daily YogaQiFlow/Qi Gong practice, teaching and community 🙂
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a shared room (shared bathroom as well)
- Daily delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner
- MEETING LIKE MINDED PEOPLE & GETTING NOURISHED BY EACH OTHER 🙂
Casa Jio lies in the heights of Granadilla, just a 15 min drive from the Airport (TFS), in a rural setting with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean surrounded by tranquility and nature.
The farm was completely renovated by the owner Sabine, putting much love & care in this beautiful place with areas to relax in hammocks, and little eye for detail throughout the whole space. Sabine is an Ayurvedic chef, who will pamper us during the training, to keep our energy levels up and let our tummy be happy with incredible flavors. The practice space has beautiful views and such a positive energy, ideal for hosting a Yoga Teacher Training in Tenerife 🙂
Date & Value
18 – 25 June, 2022
1249 Euro – Early Bird till 1 May, after 1349 Euro